• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hads an operation mommy

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and nows im home

027-4.jpg

looking after his missus

032-3.jpg

off to vets before second op, i takes my teddy

021-3.jpg

Aww what op?

whats happened?

xxxxxxxxx

was spayed then developed hernia and had another operation, she is such a tough cookie thats 3 operations in a month, first a dental then spay, then day after when she needed resuturing inside as suture had come apart, and they did her teeth again while she was under

was spayed then developed hernia and had another operation, she is such a tough cookie thats 3 operations in a month, first a dental then spay, then day after when she needed resuturing inside as suture had come apart, and they did her teeth again while she was under

Awww bless her - sending 'get well' vibes xxx

ahh bless. hope she is OK. My pebbles had a hernia after op to remove a 5cm abdominal tumour - but he had to wait 10 days - longest 10 days of my life!

ahh bless. hope she is OK. My pebbles had a hernia after op to remove a 5cm abdominal tumour - but he had to wait 10 days - longest 10 days of my life!

awwww bless him, i can;t believe how she just bounces back, she doesn't make a fuss, lets vets examine her without moving, she didn;t show any signs of dental problem by not eating, as she continues to eat like a horse :lol:, just have to use weight checking to monitor her

she had 2 anesthetics weds and thurs, and came home for her supper, and today jumped on the bed, and i told her she wasn;t supposed to be doing things like that :lol:

Back