• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

couple of pics of the lemmings - more pics post 12

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
it's thirsty work being a lemming yano!

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmm I know where you live and you often post on fb when you are out ................kidnapping lemmings will be simples ha ha ha (evil plan laugh!!)

Fantastic photo. :love::love::love:

So they sleep together at night and play together too ?

it depends. sometimes they will stick together, other times they won't.

a lot of the time they are together, but say one will go on the wheel and another will drink while the other is eating. then they all swap.

they do tend to sleep together, but have found them once or twice sleeping in separate corners :)

Hmmmmm I know where you live and you often post on fb when you are out ................kidnapping lemmings will be simples ha ha ha (evil plan laugh!!)

:shock::shock::shock:

*makes plan to post while "out" and lie in wait to catch kath redhanded*
:lol::lol::lol:

it depends. sometimes they will stick together, other times they won't.

a lot of the time they are together, but say one will go on the wheel and another will drink while the other is eating. then they all swap.

they do tend to sleep together, but have found them once or twice sleeping in separate corners :)

How intelligent are they ? Do they know their names etc ? I have no knowledge what so ever about lemmings.

Are they originally from America ?

How intelligent are they ? Do they know their names etc ? I have no knowledge what so ever about lemmings.

Are they originally from America ?

they are quite intelligent - they can play with toys to an extent.
they have a seesaw, a swing etc.
they also play with a ball.

i couldn't tell you if they respond to their names, i can't tell them apart :oops:

they come from places with snow, i think it is russia they come from originally.

the myth about lemmings jumping off cliffs comes from a sad background :( walt disney created a "documentary" to make it interesting, they decided lemmings would be suicidal. they spun them all on a big table until they were dizzy then set them free and filmed them.
after that, they pushed them all off a cliff and filmed it :(:(:(

they are quite intelligent - they can play with toys to an extent.
they have a seesaw, a swing etc.
they also play with a ball.

i couldn't tell you if they respond to their names, i can't tell them apart :oops:

they come from places with snow, i think it is russia they come from originally.

the myth about lemmings jumping off cliffs comes from a sad background :( walt disney created a "documentary" to make it interesting, they decided lemmings would be suicidal. they spun them all on a big table until they were dizzy then set them free and filmed them.
after that, they pushed them all off a cliff and filmed it :(:(:(

That is disgusting. I have heard Walt, from Walt Disney, himself was a very unpleasent man. How sick is that and probably aimed at kids to watch. :evil:

_-Lemmings-PSP-_.jpg

not qiute kath:lol::lol:

theyr gawjus hun what are they like to handle how do you tell em apart:shock:

they are ok to handle, very friendly.
have got to the stage where if they feel like it, they will hop onto my hand for attention :)
taking it slow at the minute :)

they don't bite or anything (and if they try, which they haven't with me really, they don't break the skin)

i can't tell them apart :oops:
i have sat for AGES trying to find any identifying marks on them, but i just can't tell the difference :oops: one is bigger than the other 2, he's the shy one :)

Very sad video. So they were pushed off that cliff. No wonder they kept swimming. You can tell by the way they fall they are not intending to jump as they all stop. Poor little lemmings. :cry:

Very sad video. So they were pushed off that cliff. No wonder they kept swimming. You can tell by the way they fall they are not intending to jump as they all stop. Poor little lemmings. :cry:

it's rather sad :(
especially since it's a reputation that goes with them. you'd be surprised at the things i found online - people putting them at the end of a table with a long drop, no-where to go except forward just to see how long it takes for them to commit suicide :evil:

it's rather sad :(
especially since it's a reputation that goes with them. you'd be surprised at the things i found online - people putting them at the end of a table with a long drop, no-where to go except forward just to see how long it takes for them to commit suicide :evil:

For god sake what is wrong with some people. :cry:

Back