• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

remembering loved ones

xSmeffy123x

Alpha Buck
I had to have my lovely stevie (hamster) put to sleep, it was so sad. He was a good little hamster nearly 3years old r.i.p

R.I.P to:
Timmy and Tabby (cats)
Floppy and Thumper (Dwarf lops)
Bubbles, Minxie and Delilah (guinea pigs)
Snowy and Stevie (Syrian Hamsters)

Love you all <3

want to honour your loved ones too? just post :)

Awww, that's so sweet. I miss my bridge pets and think about them all the time. There's my gerbils Minty, Fudge, Rocky and Sandy, and my dogs Ben and Gem, and my horse Mo, and my bunny Ginger. I hope they're somewhere happy now, and I'll be with them again one day.

Sorry for your loss.

Did you know we have a Rainbow Bridge section especially for tributes? You might like to post your tribute there as well :)

Ive said goodbye to so many pets over the years. Im glad and proud to say that ive managed to give them all the best life i could and i hope ive always done whats best by them

My bridge pets
Sam, Candy, Rocky & Suzy (dogs)
Gizmo, Meg, Casper, Nutmeg & Barney (syrian hamsters)
Honey, pippy & Yogi (robo hamsters)
Rosie, Fluffy & Sooty (Rabbits)
Chloe (Cat)
Taz & Ziggy (Bearded dragons)
Pippie & Milly (Rats)

x Love them all x

RIP Trixie (Bunny~10 weeks old))
RIP Jess (Kitty~15ish)
RIP Snowy (Hamster~ Not sure, I had her for 3 weeks though)

Miss you all!:cry::cry::cry: You were all cheeky, cute and perfect for me! :love::cry:

Back