• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I won't be watching the wedding... thanks to Boris!

Bobbin

Warren Scout
The lovely Boris decided to chew his way out of his super-duper bespoke palace yesterday. He munched his way along the bottom of the door and up the door post - and it was only the clip at the top of the door that kept him in!
I've got some major repairing to do (and I'm like Frank Spencer with a hammer and nails - hopeless!). So.... thanks little man - I won't be watching the wedding, I'll be fixing you up with a new doorway.:roll::roll::lol:

The lovely Boris decided to chew his way out of his super-duper bespoke palace yesterday. He munched his way along the bottom of the door and up the door post - and it was only the clip at the top of the door that kept him in!
I've got some major repairing to do (and I'm like Frank Spencer with a hammer and nails - hopeless!). So.... thanks little man - I won't be watching the wedding, I'll be fixing you up with a new doorway.:roll::roll::lol:

aww bless him! I thought you were going to say he'd chewed through a tv cable or something! I was really worried :lol:

aww bless him! I thought you were going to say he'd chewed through a tv cable or something! I was really worried :lol:

Back