• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
ever moved house to give their buns more space.

My buns currently have large runs off the 2 tier shed 24 7 but with shared access to the garden. whichever set is in the garden, I feel guilty that the other set isnt. I have bought a house with 1/4 acre plot, this means that the buns will be able to have their own big gardens and I will get a garden back for us too. Their gardens will be full enclosed so that they will always be safe.

We will move in about 4 weeks and I am so excited, will post pics as soon as possible, we are going over there this weekend to measure up and get the wood and everything. I wonder if the vendor will let us build the bunny gardens before we complete so that they can move straight in.

ok - a property not in the fen areas would be millions:D Afraid Im a southern softie brought up on rolling hills so we live as close to suffolk hills as can afford - and even for the buns could not face the fens.But I know some people love the large skies - as they say!

I am sure you will love it - loads of space.

Just a small warning - be prepared for all the signs for baby rabbits for sale - because of the cheaper land in the fen areas there are a lot of breeders of all sorts of animals.

Last edited:
I know we'll be moving sometime in the next year or so......trouble is, it's my parents place, so I can only influence where we go a certain amount, and I don't think I can persuade them that a massive garden for the bunnies should be top of the priorities list :lol:

I used to live in a share house, the buns were in my bedroom and we were all pretty cramped - my main reason for moving to my own place was so they had more room to run about :lol: I'm poor now though!

:wave: yes me, just in the process of doing the house up and the garden is a mess but it is a decent ish size and I will be able to bunny proof it for freeranging. Hopefully moving into it in about 5 weeks.

Back