• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a mess.... FAO chul

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Jay was knotty so i trimmed him...
jay claims i may have went OTT...
:oops:

told you i made a complete mess hun, your doing right by little miss belle,
THIS however is bunny torture :?:oops::oops:

DSC02714.jpg

im going to get a video jay will show you what he thinks.... he has thumped and run away since i did it :roll:

i need to tidy him up today he has long bits and short bits.... any ideas do i do his mane???

Hehe he looks like my teddies when i was little after playing hair dresser with them :lol:

Its harder than you think trying to trim an animals coat, im sure you will all get better with time. There wouldnt be whole courses on animal grooming if it was easy! x

Mmh, this would be why there will be no pics of Starfish for a while, thought she needed a shorter coat for summer.:(:oops: Honeybunny would probably take her away if she saw her!

For future trims, if you trim in lines from head to tail you won't have so many steps in the coat.

TBH, he looks grand and will be much happier without the knots than worry about his missing hair!

Back