• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Suggestions would be a great help!!

jane28

Alpha Buck
Hi, I asked about this about a year ago but my wonderful uncle offered to look after my two and has had them for over a year now whilst I sort my self out. Circumstances have changed and he can no longer look after them and having just moved in with my boyfriend who already lives in a flat I cant take them right now
We are moving to a house in 4months with a garden so I can have them back then.
Boarding is about £5 a day for the two of them which I can't afford for 5months, the boyfriend suggested looking for a new home for them but I'm loathed to do that as I took them on with the view that they would be with me for the rest of their lives.
They need to be out in two weeks approx and I'm worried about what I can do... Can anyone help me figure this out?! I'm in Stockport,Cheshire the buns are in Stafford...!

I hope someone can foster them for you. I think I'm a bit too far away to help. I hope someone closer can help. Good luck xx

Have you actually asked boarding places about a booking or is that just their standard rate? A lot of places will do a discount for long term bookings.

Thanks for the replies... I did ask the pet boarding places around here and they don't discount for long term. I was paying my uncle £30 a month for my two which covered everything (with Vacc added on top) and can afford to pay a bit more than that just not £35 a week!

Well I've had to come to the sad decision to put Smokey and Bandit up for rehoming... My last hope quoted me £100 a month to long term foster and I can only afford half of that per month... We cant move out of the flat for 4months and my uncles circumstances are changing quite quickly. I hope there's someone who wants these two absolute gorgeous deaf sisters. :cry:

Well I've had to come to the sad decision to put Smokey and Bandit up for rehoming... My last hope quoted me £100 a month to long term foster and I can only afford half of that per month... We cant move out of the flat for 4months and my uncles circumstances are changing quite quickly. I hope there's someone who wants these two absolute gorgeous deaf sisters. :cry:

hey
listen, it wouldn't be ideal or anything.
but for a few weeks while looking for a longer term foster, i could look after them for you.
i wouldn't want any money, just the cost of food (and if they need vaccs or anything)

would hate to see you have to rehome them :(

it wouldn't be ideal though as a long term, few weeks only really.
i am in cheshire though, am not far away if you can get them here.

steph

hey
listen, it wouldn't be ideal or anything.
but for a few weeks while looking for a longer term foster, i could look after them for you.
i wouldn't want any money, just the cost of food (and if they need vaccs or anything)

would hate to see you have to rehome them :(

it wouldn't be ideal though as a long term, few weeks only really.
i am in cheshire though, am not far away if you can get them here.

steph

Heart. Of. Gold.

I hope you can work something out jane.

Snowball thank you so much for the offer:) I will message you tomorrow if that's ok? Will be able to make my brain work then and go through it more...

Thank you again!! :D

Hey I could also help you and your buns out for a while - I'm in Great Sutton near Cheshire Oaks also not far from you really. I am sure between a few of us we could cover 4 months?? Let me know if ur interested and happy for you to visit my set up and gorgeous bunny garden x

Snowball thank you so much for the offer:) I will message you tomorrow if that's ok? Will be able to make my brain work then and go through it more...

Thank you again!! :D
you are very welcome :)
okies, shall talk to you tomorrow :)

Hey I could also help you and your buns out for a while - I'm in Great Sutton near Cheshire Oaks also not far from you really. I am sure between a few of us we could cover 4 months?? Let me know if ur interested and happy for you to visit my set up and gorgeous bunny garden x

aw that's lovely of you :)
sure between us we can work it out so they don't need to be rehomed :)

Back