• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well done RSPCA Middlesex

Livi

Alpha Buck
A while back now, we adopted our gorgeous Chocolate Dutch Rusty (was called Kirk) from the RSPCA Middlesex.

He & Pip bonded almost instantly, and have been great buddies ever since :love:

Back when we first applied to adopt him, I was impressed with the thorough home-check carried out and today out the blue I recieved a follow up phone call. Asking generally how he was getting on, and also what vets we use (I presume to they can follow up or keep on record).

Just wanted to say Well done to the RSPCA Middlesex, as I am always happy when Rescue/Rehoming Centres take responsibility seriously and dont simply forget the animals once they leave them for pastures new :)

It made me very proud to tell them what a little rascal Rusty has become of late (had him about 6 months now, and only in the last 6-8 weeks has his real character started to shine through) and how he has blossomed into a fantastic little pet :love:

Thank you for being to great Rusty!!!

Back