• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sonic...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... Sonic the Hamster. :)

This is my friend's big boy. He's in a two and half foot tank and it's lucky it's not a cage because he really loves to climb. After half destroying his water bottle by repeatedly climbing on it she thought he better have a climbing frame. Here's a little video of him trying it out. And falling off it. And trying it again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN1L1oPLQ4A

:lol:

He makes me sad too. He was a Pets at Home hammy and he doesn't seem to know how to store food in his pouches. I think it's because he was in a tiny tank with no house or bed or anywhere to hide from the fluorescent lights and the people. He's big so perhaps he's not a baby and has been there for some time. So I guess he had nowhere to hide his food, nowhere to move it to and so stopped doing it. But he is very, very tame... and loves to climb. :lol:

Awww how cute. :love: I remember that music. I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog all the time with my son.

It's such happy childhood music. :D

It took me about half an hour to post this as the forum kept on breaking. I was paranoid about a hundred copies would turn up. :lol:

It's such happy childhood music. :D

It took me about half an hour to post this as the forum kept on breaking. I was paranoid about a hundred copies would turn up. :lol:

:lol::lol: A hundred sonics. I have the original stuffed toys of Sonic and his friend, the fox with many tails. Tails ?

Very cute :) my hammies have had that toy but not one has ever been interested in it!

My cat also just sat and watched that entire video...staring!

Back