• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy panel recommendations?

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: I am looking for something that will act as a barrier across my garden (about 19ft) to keep Cassie separate from Homer and Katy.

I like the look of this one but it is only 30" high and I would prefer one 36" high (just in case Katy attempts to jump it:roll:)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330555086684

Can anyone recommend anywhere else that is reasonable. I would prefer a silver one as if the black chips then it is more likely to rust.

I have this one, it's really good but unless you're rabbits are very high jumpers I wouldn't get the highest one, it's a lot taller than my walls and makes the garden look even more ridiculous :lol: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOG-PUPPY-RAB...799606740&po=&ps=63&clkid=8755758690807142408

:wave: I was looking at that one too. Is it reasonably sturdy and can it go in a straight line? Some of them don't go in straight line. I would be looking at the 36" as 2ft and Katy can jump over :roll:

:wave: I was looking at that one too. Is it reasonably sturdy and can it go in a straight line? Some of them don't go in straight line. I would be looking at the 36" as 2ft and Katy can jump over :roll:

I have 3 of the 2ft ones if you want to borrow them and see if she does jump them. None of my lot do (Dave did) and when the cats want to go over them climb up rather than jump

Thanks Kath, I have a make shift 2' fence across the garden now and we had to pile something on top as she appeared over in Cassie's half so unfortunately I can't take the chance.:roll: She is constantly eyeing up how to get over there.:lol:

One more go at bonding when I do their shed out with ply and new foam matting.;)

Try norfolkpetcare or sherlockpets on ebay. Both do different height runs in silver. NPC (I have the 4' one) is a set of pre-joined panels which can be clipped (using keyfob type clips) to other panels. The other one looks like a rod and loop type system with separate panels.

I wouldn't rely on a bun not to jump the 2' panels, either - that's why I had a 4' set for 1 of mine - but it is as high as some of the fence.

On a long straight line, all these panels get a bit wobbly and you may need to zig-zag them a bit, or enclose a separate area for 1 bun.

I have this one, it's really good but unless you're rabbits are very high jumpers I wouldn't get the highest one, it's a lot taller than my walls and makes the garden look even more ridiculous :lol: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOG-PUPPY-RAB...799606740&po=&ps=63&clkid=8755758690807142408

I have ordered these this morning.:D We will put some supports in to make sure they are stable. I guess I will have to make a door out of one of them somehow too so I can chase Cassie in.:?

Thanks Kath, I have a make shift 2' fence across the garden now and we had to pile something on top as she appeared over in Cassie's half so unfortunately I can't take the chance.:roll: She is constantly eyeing up how to get over there.:lol:

One more go at bonding when I do their shed out with ply and new foam matting.;)

Oooo maybe we should all bring thai takeaway round to yours and help bond :D

It is sturdy but the taller they get the heavier they are so they can fall over

Back