• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who arrived this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0160.jpg

Thankyou so very much Butters!!!!!:wave::wave::wave::wave:
And the skirt is gorgous!!!!!!! Ive ALWAYS wanted to dress Lils in a Teddy skirt!!

Awww that is lovely! :love::love:

Arent they just??? The wee grey boy is my auction baby and Blackers loves me cos she got Lady Jane to knit me the ickle white lass, and I happened to mention to Blackers about the Teddy skirt (its a day dream I have about musical animals :)?:?:?:?:?:?)Dont ask...and here she is!!! All dressed and looking perty!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

Arent they just??? The wee grey boy is my auction baby and Blackers loves me cos she got Lady Jane to knit me the ickle white lass, and I happened to mention to Blackers about the Teddy skirt (its a day dream I have about musical animals :)?:?:?:?:?:?)Dont ask...and here she is!!! All dressed and looking perty!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

Awwww that was really nice of her to make that for you. :love::love:

Yay! Glad they arrived nice and quickly - was worried about them eating their way out of the packaging :lol:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:....Nah!! They said they had plenty of Crunchies that youd put in!!!
Thankyou so much!! Theyre gorgous.....but I am slightly stumped for names...I could call them after my two as they look like my two and they ARE my two in knitted form.....what do you think?????????????

:wave::wave::wave::wave:....Nah!! They said they had plenty of Crunchies that youd put in!!!
Thankyou so much!! Theyre gorgous.....but I am slightly stumped for names...I could call them after my two as they look like my two and they ARE my two in knitted form.....what do you think?????????????

How about Woolly Lily, or Lily Junior etc?

I have decided to call her Lily-Jane as opposed to Lily Shane and to name him BJ as opposed to BB....

Monkey has attacked Lily Jane!!!:shock::shock::shock:
photo0161.jpg

photo0162.jpg

Shes in shock!!!!!! Hes really norty....Told me he fancys her.....:shock:
Bad Monkey!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided to call her Lily-Jane as opposed to Lily Shane and to name him BJ as opposed to BB....

Monkey has attacked Lily Jane!!!:shock::shock::shock:
photo0161.jpg

photo0162.jpg

Shes in shock!!!!!! Hes really norty....Told me he fancys her.....:shock:
Bad Monkey!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
(knew I should have made some knickers for under the skirt :lol:)

Back