• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For his admirers who may have missed this short video in another Beany Thread in RC :)

He may have ALOT of health problems but he doesn't let them get him down

CLICK TO PLAY

Last edited:
I :love: Mr Bean, he looks like a shorn version of my Jack :love::love:

Give him a nosey rub from me please :) x

:lol::lol::lol:
Theres nothing more joyful than watching a bun binky around, especially one that has been so poorly :love:
I love the way his friend is just sitting there wtaching him, NOT amused! :lol:

That is one cute bunny :love: looks like he wants more room to room around :D might tire him out lol

Yes, you are right and he gets that in the garden. But not when he has so many ongoing health problems and whilst recovering from having his eye removed

Yes, you are right and he gets that in the garden. But not when he has so many ongoing health problems and whilst recovering from having his eye removed

Recovering? You must be mistaken there. ;) :lol:

Love his fighting spirit. Even though most of the time it appears to be a humping spirit. :love:

I just wish I could give Mr B a nice new healthy pair of lungs. It is amazing that he acts so 'well' yet his lungs are knackered. Bunnies never cease to astound me .

Back