• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rogues first playtime

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Taming has started! She is REALLY fast and nervous so not overdoing it yet. She had about 5 minutes, then kept trying to do death dives off everything so she went back to bed :lol:

Coming out for her play
DSCF3408.jpg

Showing how big she is :?
DSCF3412.jpg

DSCF3419.jpg

And having a wander
DSCF3410.jpg

DSCF3420.jpg

DSCF3426.jpg

DSCF3427.jpg

I hope theres no babas in that tummy, she looks awfully round in the picture below the one of her on your knee :?

She is really round. I hope its just because she's had little to no exercise.
May pop the photos off to the hammy forum and see what people think

She's very cute :love: Let us know what the hammie people say, I hope it's just her build.

I was wondering about her size in the first photos, hope she's just a bit of a tubber and some excercise will sort her out. :love:

Most on the forum say she does look pregnant, one even estimated her to be about 10-12 days (gestation being 16) so tomorrow/next day, I shall prepare as if there are definatly babies just to be on the safe side.
She may just be a tubby girl because now she has a wheel she is in it loads, she won't have had real exercise while in P@H

Back