• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie & Pippa

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Whose bum is this?

pippabum.jpg

Pixie
: That's a big bum it has to be my sister Pippa's

PixieApr.jpg

Pippa wonders - Do the pigs have to share our free ranging time?

PippaApr.jpg

The Oscar!!!!:love::love::love:

Yes as full of trouble as ever!

Funny story about him...
He and the pig laydees free range in the garden with the buns and obviously love it. There is a part of the garden sectioned off to stop free ranging buns from visiting/tormenting top shed buns Snow and Treacle. However when Snow and Treacle are free ranging this section is open giving access to the back of the foster babies huge hutch. Oscar found out that he could get under the hutch... I didn't know this and thought he had escaped and spent ages looking for him until his nose peeked out from underneath. I had to wait until he came out in his own good time.

Treacle and Snow's free ranging time over I could close this section off and get other buns out for a run around. Oscar came out from under the hutch and joined the pig laydees on the lawn. I fenced off the section as usual blocking access to the hutch, having just done this Oscar returned ready to go back under the hhutch but this time he had brought his favorite pig laydee back with him, Strawberry. Little monkey :lol:

i thought rabbits and pigs were a no no :?

TRUE. Pigs and rabbits should never live together. I let mine free range in the garden together though as they don't bother each other with having so much space. The pigs also have a special 'bolt hole area' where they can run to if they feel scared. It has their houses in and food and water. They usually go in for a sleep mid free range.

Back