• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baked toast ??

peaches-

Young Bun
Does anyone give their buns baked toast im currently doing some now and this will be the first time thery have had it, from me anyway :) x

not really reckomended along with the wheat treats you see in shops, best to keep diet as natrual as poss, tons of hay, you can gather/grow/buy herbs vegs differant types of hays twigs etc :)

Ooo no reali :? o gosh Dash is currently muching some well maybe just this once wont hurt but maybe not again, thanks for that :) x

If you're going to do it, then it needs to be no more than one mouthful. Anything else and I would remove whatever he has left. I sometimes give my bunnies one mouthful if they are begging, but they normally just sniff it and are like 'why are you eating that, weirdo'. :lol:

yeeh i think i will do that they have quite a large selection of hay at the mo and munchy grass which they absolutly love i would defo recommend that if your buns have never tryed it :) x

My buns do get the odd mouthful of stuff like that, but only a single mouthful.
Half the time I have no choice in the matter anyway and they only get one mouthful because the rest of the time is spent with me chasing them around the room to retrieve whatever food object I didn't expect the rabbits to eat :roll:

I don't leave plates on the floor anymore :D

Back