• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winston does his best 'dead rabbit' pose! U/D 27/5

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I was a bit :shock: to see my old man Winston like this just now. He's a real oldie (about 12 years old) so can be forgiven for scaring his mum :lol::

P1000226.jpg

Close up:

P1000224.jpg

This is what he usually looks like:

IMAG0251.jpg

Last edited:
It sure did scare me. He doesn't usually lie down flat out like that! :shock:

He's a lovely old boy, but he's definitely showing his age now. He's got glaucoma and arthritis, and had a tumour removed from his mouth last year.

That would've given me a fright too :shock: He's a gorgeous fluffybun though, and I love his carpet it looks sooo cosy, i'm not surprised he was stretched out like that :love::love:

I honestly thought poor old Winston would need to be PTS last week because he had an upset tummy and was pooping and weeing on himself, and kept falling over and not managing to get up because he was so weak. I found him struggling to get up three times last week :(

...But for the past few days he's had a new lease of life...eager for food, and even buzzing and hopping in circles around my feet when I go to greet him in the mornings :D :D :love:

I really don't want to tempt fate, but I'm really happy that it's not his time yet :D

I honestly thought poor old Winston would need to be PTS last week because he had an upset tummy and was pooping and weeing on himself, and kept falling over and not managing to get up because he was so weak. I found him struggling to get up three times last week :(

...But for the past few days he's had a new lease of life...eager for food, and even buzzing and hopping in circles around my feet when I go to greet him in the mornings :D :D :love:

I really don't want to tempt fate, but I'm really happy that it's not his time yet :D

Awwww .... Winston :love::love:

He's such a poppet!! xx

Awww thats wonderful news, what an amazing little old man :love::love::love:

:shock:

I hate it when they do that!!:lol: They always look quite grumpy to be disturbed as well :oops:

He is a lovely old boy, I hope my buns live to be his age

Back