• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chipped my first mummys day mug soo upset :( .. and to top it off Dash isent eating

peaches-

Young Bun
Cant belive it im always soo careful with my mummys day mug i love it, it has a little message printed on it from my baby and today i chipped it :( i cannot belive it. It sounds rather over the top but im quite sentamental and its my first ever mummys day mug :( .
well since Dash & Dasiys little ordeal yesterday my little man Dash seems to be hiding away and not really eating i dont no what to do with him Daisy seems ok and is being a piggy as usual.
They havent been out for a play since their ordeal as i wanted them to be able to feel safe and calm down in their hutch and im not to sure wether i should get them out now as they still seem abit unhappy :( any suggestions would be fantastic many thanks x

Back