• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The BUNS and CHINS have all just freaked out, now I am, What was it ?

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
5 minutes ago there was a crashing sound on top of the bunnies hutch. I small paper box with hay sample fell down. Surely this could not have caused it. It is only about 10 foot away from me.

Sunshine is totally freaking out, thumping etc. He never thumps.

The Chins are now honking.

I can't see anything in the flat.

Was this indoors?

I keep my rabbits hay box on top of my wardrobe. I fill it every couple of days from a bale of hay down stairs. I feed them all fresh hay twice a day, in three different rooms, so it gets moved around a lot.

One night it just fell off, no way anything could have moved it, maybe hay is haunted:shock:

If you are feeling a bit freaked, I would leave them all for a bit until you calm down or they may pick up on your mood.

Calming vibes to you all.

Indoors.

The chins are still honking and they are in another room.

Sunshine was freaked out for about 20 minutes. Nothing usually worries him. He looks alright now.

I just wondered if some creature got in. But the gap in the window that is open is very small.

Back