• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Requesting pictures

Im making a video and could do with some pictures as visual aids.

Its about bunny proofing, so pictures of your indoor and outdoor proofing (including predator proofing)

Also pictures of when bunnies are misbehaving and there is no bunnyproofing or they have managed to get round it :lol:

Such as digging up carpets, chewed wires, shredded curtains, sneaky bunnies munching bunny safe house plants etc.

:wave:

If you really want to see the video at the end, PM me your email address. It probably wont be that good though :oops:

Mum, Mum, We're on TV.

img0540ru.jpg

img0561b.jpg

I eated your remote Mum.

photo41r.jpg

Nom Nom Nom.

photo102.jpg

Lionheads:

Bookcase proofing (two panel high)

_IGP0564-vi.jpg

Bookcase proofing (one panel high)

_IGP0685-vi.jpg

Desk proofing

_IGP0565-vi.jpg

Door proofing

_IGP8503-vi.jpg

Lops:

Wire proofing

_IGP8725-vi.jpg

Wall proofing

_IGP2673-vi.jpg

Wall damage

_IGP7838-vi.jpg

...has anyone got any of their outdoor bunny proofing?

Or their destructo buns during demolition :lol:

Thanks for the wall one Schuette, i was after one like that :thumb:

The kitchen wallpaper..

lol.jpg

the damage..

wallpaper-1.jpg

The solution..

60158_160731587273720_100000106392505_553243_4376061_n.jpg

Little tinker Lola has chewed all of the living room walls but no-one knows about that ;)

Can I put a pic of the damage that Trouble did when I forgot to cover up a corner of the carpet? Well it was also a joint effort between him and one of my hamsters :lol::roll:

Will try get pics of my set-up for when he comes in for playtime :)

...has anyone got any of their outdoor bunny proofing?

Or their destructo buns during demolition :lol:

Thanks for the wall one Schuette, i was after one like that :thumb:

Mischa did that :roll: Don't give him enough food apparently :roll:

Actually it was back when they didn't eat as much hay as they should've so I do wonder if he was craving fibre or something. I probably don't need that wood thing there anymore but it covers the damage!!

:lol: Pictures of a destroyed carpet would be fine, yes :wave:

...Dolly did that, aparently shes off to australia but i cant actually see the hole as shes smart enough to do it under the wardrobe, where i cant reach her :lol:

Back