• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have us in your thoughts...

chul

Staff member
Webkath is coming to visit tonight and hopefully help me tackle Belles matted fur. Please have Belle in your thoughts tonight and wish us luck!!

Webkath is coming to visit tonight and hopefully help me tackle Belles matted fur. Please have Belle in your thoughts tonight and wish us luck!!

have you thought about getting a furmenator brush, they are fab :wave:

I'm proper proper worried!!!!!!!!!! And hope to god you don't think I'm a bad owner when you see her! :?

You've looked for help to deal with it, so nobody will think you're a bad owner. Bad owners just leave it and don't seek help. Good luck. :wave:

Good luck:D

Know how you feel cos my Flopsy has fluffy mane and is a minx to catch or stroke nevermind groom:shock::oops:

I usually get him in his carrier then he just sits there while trim away with the scissors, think he's bit scared being in carrier :oops: but its only way to keep him neat:lol:

Good Luck Rachel, I'm sure she isn't too bad.

Belle, you had better be a good girl and sit nice and still to be groomed.

Good Luck Rachel, I'm sure she isn't too bad.

Belle, you had better be a good girl and sit nice and still to be groomed.

Thanks Vicky!! Shes getting better, but her matts got worse before she got better :roll:

Back