• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you clutterydrawer!!!! *more pics post 8*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
I copied your top tip for bunny fluff and the result was instantaneous! :love:

birdies001.jpg

birdies004.jpg

birdies011.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, i am deffo brushing Herbie when i get home! He will be bald, but thats ok if it means that the birds get a warm nest - haha!

Ohh cool :D

Is it jsut hair in a veggie ball? Youd think it would take them a while to work it out! :shock:

I havent seen many birds in our garden lately, i think poppy scares them off :( ... theres plenty of evidence though, right down the back of my freshly painted playhouse!! :roll:

Ohh cool :D

Is it jsut hair in a veggie ball? Youd think it would take them a while to work it out! :shock:

I havent seen many birds in our garden lately, i think poppy scares them off :( ... theres plenty of evidence though, right down the back of my freshly painted playhouse!! :roll:

Yes it is just hair in a treat ball - genius idea of Clutterydrawers :)

and yes, the poop is the downside of encouraging birds in the garden unfortunately - I'm forever retouching the fence to cover up the, err, evidence :lol:

I was staring at this thread title for aaaaaaaaages thinking "Heh? what did I do for luvabun?" and thinking I was having some severe memory loss :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got good results, they are brilliant photos too, well done!

I was staring at this thread title for aaaaaaaaages thinking "Heh? what did I do for luvabun?" and thinking I was having some severe memory loss :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got good results, they are brilliant photos too, well done!
:lol: I'm so glad you saw this :wave:

Back