• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud Says 'Teach n' Treat for Rabbits .....

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
is easy I can do level 1 and 2 now :D

25-4-11005.jpg

25-4-11006.jpg

25-4-11008.jpg

25-4-11009.jpg

25-4-11010.jpg

25-4-11012.jpg

Looks like he's a clever boy :love: :)

Do you mind if I ask what is it exactly? What do the buns do? :wave:

It looks great might get one for Harley :) On the internet it says '3 games in 1' but what are the different games :?

How Teach 'N Treat works.

Looks like he's a clever boy :love: :)

Do you mind if I ask what is it exactly? What do the buns do? :wave:

There are 3 levels

level 1 you put a treat in one of the holes under a sliding disc and the bunny has to slide the disc to one side to get at the treat. (as in the last photo of Pud above)

level 2 you hide the treats in the holes underneath the hollow knobs (yes they are called that):oops: and bunny has to find which hollow knob the treat is under.

level 3 you put a white centre guard and hide the treats in the holes under the hollow knobs and bunny searches for the treats by learning to slide the hollow knobs around.

There are 3 levels

level 1 you put a treat in one of the holes under a sliding disc and the bunny has to slide the disc to one side to get at the treat. (as in the last photo of Pud above)

level 2 you hide the treats in the holes underneath the hollow knobs (yes they are called that):oops: and bunny has to find which hollow knob the treat is under.

level 3 you put a white centre guard and hide the treats in the holes under the hollow knobs and bunny searches for the treats by learning to slide the hollow knobs around.

Thankyou :) I want to get one for my two, they are clever but Beano tends to just try to throw and shove anything I offer them like that :roll:

Pud looks like he's enjoying it :love:

awww pud, you are such a clever bunny:love:

doubt there would be much point getting one for eric as he's a few sticks short of a bundle:oops: he has a treat ball but if nothing drops out straight away, he runs away:roll:

awww pud, you are such a clever bunny:love:

doubt there would be much point getting one for eric as he's a few sticks short of a bundle:oops: he has a treat ball but if nothing drops out straight away, he runs away:roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Radish chucks her treat ball backwards to try and break it to get the treats out :roll:

Back