• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting old..

H Maughan

Mama Doe
Phoenix is now just weeks away from his 8th birthday :) But it would seem the years are slowly creeping up on him and these days spends much of his time in his favorite place :)

SDC11516.jpg

"I luvs my litter tray... its so comfy"

SDC11515.jpg

"I duz everything in here! All my cleaning.."

SDC11513.jpg

"... and cleaning..."

SDC11512.jpg

"Well one duz have to look our bestest for the Royal Wedding dats coming up, doesn't one?"

SDC11514.jpg

"But he duzn't shares it with me!"

Helen xx

Gorgeous :love::love::love:

I think of 8 as still youngish. My old man is 7 and a half or 8 and a half. Still runs around like a mad thing.

It could just be all this nice warm weather thats making him all sleepy but definitely in the last few weeks he's content to lie in his litter tray for much of the day. I now have to carefully place any veggies and pellets in close proximity :lol:

Helen xx

It could just be all this nice warm weather thats making him all sleepy but definitely in the last few weeks he's content to lie in his litter tray for much of the day. I now have to carefully place any veggies and pellets in close proximity :lol:

Helen xx

Yes I think the weather slows all bunnies. Both love flopping out under the bed in the coolest room.

Awww he's gorgeous! He doesn't look 8 years old at all. He is so much like my Frasier - he is 8 this year too. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back