• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Was Too Good to be True- Mr Bean-u/d 26th April

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
His surgical wound is healing well, but this afternoon his respiratory problems have dramatically worsened. I also *think* I can detect a heart arrhythmia

:cry: :cry:

Short vid of his respiratory effort at rest

CLICK TO PLAY

Gutted :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Jane :(

Cuddles for you and nose rubs and oodles of vibes for Mr Bean. The video broke my heart :(

xxx

Oh dear :( Do you think he's actually deteriorating, or could the breathing problems have been brought on by the heat? It is *very* warm :(

I'm really sorry Jane. I'm glad he has had some really happy days this week though, those are priceless.

I hope that whatever is going on is not as bad as you fear.

Oh poor Mr Bean. Is there medication that can help him with this? Sending get well vibes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh poor Mr Bean. Is there medication that can help him with this? Sending get well vibes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Only to try to control the symptoms. *If* he is in heart failure that cant be cured :cry:

At least he still seems very happy within himself and he continues to eat vast amounts xx

Back