• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's coming home! UD She is home!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
The OH is picking Jessie up and bringing her home on the train tomorrow :D After seeing her in the start of february, she is finally coming home :love: Just setting up everything for her in the spare room, and we will try and bond her and Oscar when she's settled in a bit.

Last edited:
Ooooooooh yippee!!!!

This is the news that we have been waiting for.

I bet you are so, so excited. :D:D:D

How lovely that Oscar will, all being well, have a girlfriend. :love::love:

We all have our fingers, toes and paws crossed for you in the coming weeks.

HURRAH.

Ooooooooh yippee!!!!

This is the news that we have been waiting for.

I bet you are so, so excited. :D:D:D

How lovely that Oscar will, all being well, have a girlfriend. :love::love:

We all have our fingers, toes and paws crossed for you in the coming weeks.

HURRAH.

Thank you :D:D Yeah, I'm really excited, hope they get on well together!!

Just had a phone call from the OH, they are at the train station waiting to come home. Should be home about 1pm :D

Thank you so much to abbymarysmokey for looking after her for the week :wave::wave:

She's here now, sat upstairs in the cage munching a big ol' pile of hay! She is such a good hay eater, puts Oscar to shame. Such big golden poops too :lol::lol:

Still quite nervous at the moment, but she was sniffing my hand earlier, so hopefully she settles down soon :love::love:

Will try and get some pictures later of her!

Went to check on her a minute ago and she was flopped out in the cage :love::love: Don't think she as realised she can jump out yet though!!

Aww :love: Glad she's found a great home :) Will be looking forward to pics once she's more settled :love:

Back