• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got a recommendation for aviary type panels?

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Hello! I was just about to order from chirpy coops when they mysteriously disappeared. Can anyone recommend an alternative either online who do national delivery, or local business who would deliver to Chelmsford? My new project to upgrade dudley and mavis' house is underway :) Thanks!

I read else where that chirpy coops got into a lot of problems and took quite a bit of money from people and didn't deliver :? :(

i was going to order from them too, but now I am attempting to build myself again as can;t find any where that sells good ones at a reasonable price

Yes I heard that too, Liz! It could be a lengthy project if I'm gonna have to make the panels myself :lol:

Thanks for the links :) has anyone used any of these companies? Kris I did look at the Forsham one As I have a garden run from there and it's fab quality, but it does blow the budget somewhat unless I can get a second hand one, but I think that's unlikely as I need long and narrow not squarish.

Last edited:
When we were going to get some we looked at Woodley Birds, its in great totham near our house they sell bird stuff but have avairy panels, might be worth giving them a call as they are small so might have some good prices? x

Back