• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg YEY!!!! U/D Aviary almost up and pics of the buns checking it out!!

My dad has decided to knock down our old garage today!!!! :D:D This means we will have LOADS of room for the bunnies!!! We can move the shed back into the space where the garage used to be and attach their run onto it or have a big aviary type run on it. :D I have been waiting over a year for him to do this and he suddenly decided to do it today! :shock: :D I'm so excited! My rabbits are going to get the accomadation I have been wishing they had for so so long! It also means Blossom will get bigger housing if she doesn't bond with the trio... :)

Ahhhh! Yey!! Sorry I am a bit excited as just found out less than 2 mins ago. :oops: I'm off to B&Q soon to buy a fence for the back of the garden because there's going to be a big gap missing at the back of the garden. :lol:

I think he has decided to do this because our grass is bald thanks to the buns and pigs :oops: so he wants his nice garden back so the bunnies can have their own space! :D

Last edited:
That's great news!!

Perhaps the buns and piggies hatched a plan to ruin the grass so they'd get the other bit instead :lol:

I went and bought paint for the aviary and playhouse earlier, havn't got the aviary yet, but it's a start :D so excited to get the garden cleared on Thursday!!

You should definitely go and take some 'before' pictures then some 'during' pictures and then some finished ones. :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone :D My brother wants a trampoline to go in it's place... sorry Noah. :( We may fit a trampoline somewhere else though, I wouldn't mind one. ;) :lol:

Ok so the roof is now off and it's coming along nicely. I think there will be space of about 14ft long and 7ft wide. Sound big enough for 3 buns? ;)

Last edited:
I have decided what I want in it's place now :D

We will have the shed and a big aviary type run attached :) I could have not used all the space and left part for blossom to have a set up but if she bonds with the trio then all that space wouldn't get used so I might as well use it for one big set up.

Then for Bloss, I will pen off part of the aviary and put in a hutch as a base so she will have at least 7 x 4ft of space, maybe bigger. I will use puppy panels to extend her space so that I can be flexible with it and then when I bond her to all 4 then I can use the panels and when they go back outside, use Blossom's area as a small place and then keep making it bigger until they have ALL the space. :D

Last edited:
It's 8ft long, 7ft wide :D They also will have the 7ft x 5ft shed attached so it will be 14ft long and 7ft wide!! :D:D:D:D

I think the run is 98 square feet all together?

Last edited:
Back