• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max is not himself today :(

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
He is eating, although not as greedily as usual. He faffed with his pellets abit this morning where usually he would scoff them down.
Since Ive been in from work (about half an hour) hes been abit quiet and has been sitting in his carrier which he doesnt normally do unless hes feeling off :( He also did a couple of poos in his carrier, which is unheard of, a couple of which were strung together with fur. Im thinking he might be having a tough time shifting injested hair, what do you think? He is having a heavy moult at the moment.
I have syringed him 2ml of luke warm water (he loves to lick it out of the syringe :roll::love:) and given him a small chunk of fresh pineapple.
He isnt doing that uncomfortable shifting thing they do when theyre in pain, he's just not himself.
Any advise on what else I can do to help him? :wave:

I dunno what it's like in France but is it as hot over there as it is here? Mine haven't been interested in stuff much and have been mainly snoozing until the evening.

I dunno what it's like in France but is it as hot over there as it is here? Mine haven't been interested in stuff much and have been mainly snoozing until the evening.

Yeh its flippin boiling, although reasonably cool in my house. He was quiet this morning aswell though, where usually hes bouncing off the walls in the mornings :?

Thanks Allie, Max send you a big snog :shock::love:

Back