• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've changed a lot - thank goodness! (rabbit care)

Just found a video of Tink and it was from almost 2 years ago :lol: I sound so young even though I was only 13, I also sound American for some very odd reason because I am not. :oops:

Poor Tink is in the tiny run that I thought was massive and she lived in a 4ft hutch with her brother which I though was also huge. They were bedded on wood shavings too. :oops: I was such an un educated weird person. :lol: Ok so maybe I'm still weird but I know a hell of a lot more than I did! ;)

I now have a trio with free run of a shed at night, a much bigger run, all buns are neutered or spayed, they are vaccinated and I'm so thankful to forums like RU that have helped!

I would upload the video to show you but my voice is so embarrasing and it's only of tink in her run anyway. :lol: Oh but my voice is strange :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I think most of us have changed, me a lot too. I'm sure your bunnies were very well loved though, as they are now :love:

:lol: I really want to hear the vid now! You should have heard mine in a Biology presentation I did last year, I was the one who talked in it and no one could recognize who the voice was it sounded so strange! :shock:

I think most of us have changed, me a lot too. I'm sure your bunnies were very well loved though, as they are now :love:

:lol: I really want to hear the vid now! You should have heard mine in a Biology presentation I did last year, I was the one who talked in it and no one could recognize who the voice was it sounded so strange! :shock:

:lol: and aw thank you :D

Back