• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Spenser did not approve of his breakfast today

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P4240434.jpg

:lol: how very dare you interrupt his sunbathing - you should be hand feeding him so that he doesn't have to move:love:

Gordon: I think that's a good thing, but Beano tells me to man up :?

Spenser: Now, don't let yourself get too hen-pecked.

Spenser's Mummy: All very well ... but have you seen some of Beano's latest photos Spenser? :shock: I wouldn't mess with her. :lol:

Spenser: Now, don't let yourself get too hen-pecked.

Spenser's Mummy: All very well ... but have you seen some of Beano's latest photos Spenser? :shock: I wouldn't mess with her. :lol:

Gordon: Beano is a confusing creature really, she isn't as tough as she makes out I don't think. I just loves her anyway :love: If she knew we were discussing her we'd have more faces like the one earlier though :shock:

Did the peeled grapes not come up to standard this morning Spencer? Quite right, make it know you will not tolerate such a slip in standards! :lol::lol::lol::love::love:

Back