• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser meets Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P4240441.jpg

And here is a better picture of the creation that won me a chocolate rabbit in a church competition today:

P4240438.jpg

:love: awwww how did you make him? we need pics of your choccie bunny prixe if you havn;t eaten it yet too :lol:

:love: awwww how did you make him? we need pics of your choccie bunny prixe if you havn;t eaten it yet too :lol:

I painted the egg white and stuck it on top of the pom-pom with UHU glue. The ears were cut from felt, and the red googly eyes were from my craft goodies prize from the Windwhistle Warren Christmas card competition. I actually dropped the egg while I was painting it, but just put more paint over the cracks to hold it together. :lol:

Awwww, the likeness is uncanny. ;):D:D

The kids decorated boiled eggs last easter for a school competition; they kept them in their bedrooms & I forgot all about them until they started to smell about a fortnight later. :mrgreen:

Back