• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pleased with my day's work

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I have just cleared the shed of all junk and it is in the car ready to go to the tip. I can now move all my hay, megazorb, etc. out of the storage playhouse to paint it and put lino down. Next job after that will be to move Diego into the storage playhouse for a day or so, to redo his playhouse floor, paint and put lino down. :D

Well we've pulled the playhouse out of its home to paint. I have painted the inside cream took 3 coats :shock: I will post piccies once I have done the outside. I've got to get some lino and slabs and put wire in the window.

Looking forward to photos. I have just started painting our new playhouse before assembling :) Just need to build a new 10 by 6ft run to go with it now. It will be awhile before I post pictures! :lol:

I'm worn out just reading all that. :lol:

My kennel is due a lick of paint on the outside soon but I can't get my bum in gear to actually do it. I also need to get my daughter to paint the back (it's quite a tight gap) but she's grown quite a bit in the 2 yrs since she last did it and can just about squeeze in there herself. :lol::lol:

Back