• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to get off my bum & clean buns out/UD cleaned them :)

Me too :lol: I love being with the bunsters and look forward to their weekly big clean with them "helping" or rather "sitting where i want to sweep, attacking the brush and getting in the bin bag" lol, but I can't shift my bum tonight, think it's cos we're off all week so have got the choice to leave it til tomorrow - better go on a do it though, they love it when they've had a clean out (not that you would know it the way they soon trash it again! :roll:)

Right, 3-2-1 GO!!!

Haha, I've been the same today. Just done it though, I really wish we had a hose pipe, or at least an outside tap - would make it a lot easier!

They're busy making a mess in the lounge while the kitchen floor dries then they can go and make a mess in the kitchen while I clean the lounge...yawn...I feel like Cinderella some days!

Go clean out your buns! Then you don't have to do it tomorrow :-D

Lol. I find it theraputic though it is hard when it's boiling hot! I sometimes, apart from the hygiene side of it , wonder why I bother as they immediately rearrange everything, flatten hay piles and poo....

I can never be bothered either on cleaning days but as soon as I get started its ok, and like you said, feels quite therapeutic and lovely when it looks all nice and new - for about 5 minutes!!

Cleaning days = Hard Work.

Nightmare having to drag the piggies condo out the back without tipping any of it out and then stroll back and fore with kettles of water to clean it.

It's not to bad with the buns as their litter box is smaller.

Back