• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad-Vibes Needed Please - Abscess All Better Now :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has an abscess on his hock :cry:

015-3.jpg

He is on treatment, but due to his increasing hind leg problems, (previous history of 'active' EC and arthritis related), I dont know what his prognosis is. Nomad is 9.

Last edited:
Awww bless the little chap, that looks so sore :( Gentle kisses for the lovely Nomad, hope the medication helps him xxx

Aw poor little Nomad. Do you have manuka honey or is that a silly question? :wave:

Sending loads of vibes..

Yeouch, is it normal for them to be on the side of their foot? I have a possibly Rex cross foster who has a small abcess burst which was on the side at the bottom of her foot. Feel bad I hadn't noticed it before then but am trying not to handle her and her partner too much because they might be expecting:(.

PoorNomad. I hope you can get it to at least dry up a bit if not heal totally.

Oh no not Nomad! :( Bless him that looks very sore, give him a snuggle and some headrubs from me. :)

Ouchy, that looks really sore :(

Jane, I can't recommend vet bed enough for buns with mobility/incontinence problems. It's the only way I've found to stop them sitting in their own wee.

Back