• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We often called our bridge bunny Bobby Boo, so It's a name I always have a fondness for :D She's a real cutie, sorry you lost your bunnies :(

I did suggest maisie boo but hubby isn't keen
Marble was our male satin died jan last year, he had bladder stones, we were away for a few days and our house sitter didn't notice anything, not that i'd expect her too because she didn't know their habbits like us by the time we got home and realised something was wrong the vet said it was to late, so he was pts. Fluff our old female lop, she died about 4 months later, vet said it was prob old age but i always thought she was heartbroken about marble and just gave up, she was never the same after he died. Felt a lot of guilt which is why its taken so long to get another.
Fell in love with the new bunny straight away though, when i held her first she was about 5 weeks and she feel asleep on me :love:

I like Beau, thats lovely. I'm still thinking Maisey Boo is the most adorable, think i'm going to wait and see her again, when i saw her she was still mini, she must have her lop ears by now :love:

Back