• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies helping out

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
is you dad building mommy we will helps

this sheet is better for sitting on

029-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

whats happening

013-2.jpg

my bridge is still here, thats the main thing

008-3.jpg

i need your crisps

019-1.jpg

please

020-3.jpg

gives me some mom

021-2.jpg

dey smells gud

023-3.jpg

sits and waits

024-4.jpg

packet raid

026-2.jpg

suppose grass will have to do for now

025-1.jpg

You have the most beautiful bunnies, can i ask what harnesses you have for them? i'm hoping to get my little one using one.

theyve got the basic ones, mabels is a baby harness for baby rabbits or small breeds ie netherland dwarf, as she is still small, locksley has a larger one, which was meant to be mabels

some bunnies adapt well to the harnesses my two have, but my past rabbit rosie whome was a netherland i knew she wouldn;t tolerate them soo she never had one on, mowgli did when he got older and got blind soo i could let him have some grass but stay safe

theyve got the basic ones, mabels is a baby harness for baby rabbits or small breeds ie netherland dwarf, as she is still small, locksley has a larger one, which was meant to be mabels

some bunnies adapt well to the harnesses my two have, but my past rabbit rosie whome was a netherland i knew she wouldn;t tolerate them soo she never had one on, mowgli did when he got older and got blind soo i could let him have some grass but stay safe

My other 2 hated it, but i tried a full body one and they were already adults so they were not amused, hoping to get one like yours and start when she's still young.

Back