• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st gotcha day Beano!!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I can't belive it's been a year already :love: This day last year I went on one of my usual trips to the garden centre, I wandered off to look at the pets and saw you. I think all bunnies are cute but there was something about you, that made me stop and watch you. You were one of the cutest rabbits I'd ever seen and whilst the other buns around you were asleep because of the warm day you were up and about, as you always are now. I thought about you and how much I'd loved to have a rabbit and I found I couldn't leave you. I know garden centres and pet shops are not good places to get rabbits and I will be adopting rescue's from now on but I'm so glad I got you little miss, otherwise I wouldn't have Gordon, as I'd have had no bunny to bond him with. An here you are now, one year on, my cheeky, lovely little bun bun :love:

Then:

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

And today:

Sunbathing

bunsrun004.jpg

Everytime I look down, there you are, always wanting my attention!

easter8.jpg

easter9.jpg

Having your Easter/gotcha day meal

easter10.jpg

easter11.jpg

easter14.jpg

I can't imagine a time without you Beano :love:

Hapy Gotcha Day Beano. :wave: Sometimes things are just meant to be, and I'm sure this was the case for you and Beano. :love:

She is now having a rest in her shed, it is chilly here now, with another one of her faces on :lol: :love:

Back