• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave gets more cute each day!! FAO Kermit. New pic post 10 & 18

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Kirsty kindly bought Dave a new bed. He loves it but refuses to keep the soft cushion in the middle, guess it is comfier for his head this way :D

P4241621.jpg

P4241622.jpg

And of course Herman is never far away
P4241623.jpg

Last edited:
They just get cuter and cuter. :love: I'm looking after Herman Bunster's little lookalike tonight and tomorrow morning. :love:

Oh my goodness, that is simply adorable :)

I know it took a while to get the bed to you, but seems like it was well worth the wait for Dave & Herman.

My Kermit used to rest his head on the coffee table bottom legs, i think they like something to keep their wee heads supported.

I was actually on the verge of phoning the emergency vet tonight as i thought Dave was seriously ill! Turned out he loves his bed so much he now doesn't even bother to get up for food :roll: :lol: I actually had to pick him up from it and place him next to his supper, this from a bunny who would normally kill for a few pellets!

This has been Dave all evening :roll: :lol: :love:

P4240009.jpg

I was actually on the verge of phoning the emergency vet tonight as i thought Dave was seriously ill! Turned out he loves his bed so much he now doesn't even bother to get up for food :roll: :lol: I actually had to pick him up from it and place him next to his supper, this from a bunny who would normally kill for a few pellets!

This has been Dave all evening :roll: :lol: :love:

P4240009.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Dave I do love you :love::love::love:

Oh no, i have turned him into a couch potato!!

(It does look fab for his head tho', I used to love when i seen Kermit resting his head the 'other' way)

Back