• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tractor driver accidentally digs baby bunnies (happy artical)

How lovely :love::love:

Sadly I read the comments, and I can only say that 'Mark In Yorkshire' should get his facts straight before mouthing off about an animal that has far more intelligence than he obviously has :evil:

Last edited:
:love: Lovely story!!

Stupid comment people... "I like rabbit with Onion Gravy" :roll: I bet he thought he was realy clever writing that :lol:

Problem is...these buns can never be released into the wild, as they'll be too tame to be "wild"...but not tame enough to be "pets".

They'll have to be kept in a giant enclosure, with someone who is happy for them to just be themselves. As they're wildies they're likely to be very skittish, and have nervous dispositions.

.....if she releases them into the wild then they'll die.:(

Problem is...these buns can never be released into the wild, as they'll be too tame to be "wild"...but not tame enough to be "pets".

They'll have to be kept in a giant enclosure, with someone who is happy for them to just be themselves. As they're wildies they're likely to be very skittish, and have nervous dispositions.

I've commented to that effect

Then maybe it would be better for them to go to a place like Tiggywinkles or some other rehabilitation centre where they can live?
Surely they are still young enough to be let out into the wild if done correctly? She did say she isn't cuddling them or anything.

Back