• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish, Floppy and Millie - P13 Today they stopped for a blether! Who's the boss?

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Caught the three of them sitting outside together yesterday. It makes me so happy to see how happy they are in each others company. :love:

Bunssnoozingtog.JPG

Last edited:
Just noticed Floppy looks a bit porky in that pic. The last time he was at the vet - about a fortnight ago the vet thought he felt ribby. Must be a lot of fur!

Just noticed Floppy looks a bit porky in that pic. The last time he was at the vet - about a fortnight ago the vet thought he felt ribby. Must be a lot of fur!

Spenser can look porky in some poses, but it's definitely a case of lots of fur as I can feel his ribs and spine distinctly, maybe Floppy is similar. :wave:

Thanks everyone. I promised when I adopted her that I would post LOTS of pics! it's great she is so happy here And has definitely settled in. I gave them a wee Easter treat of some apple mixed in with their veg and it was brill to see her jostle Floppy out the way to get some. She even nicked a bit out of his mouth! :love::love:

Awww ... Millie looks much smaller in that photo - funny how different postures can produce a deceiving effect. :love:

She actually is very tiny. If I pick up her first then Floppy, he feels huge. She's very delicate and never found a bit messy. Unlike Starfish who tried burrowing today then spent half an hour cleaning. :lol::lol:

Back