• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson wants to show you his lovely wife...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
This is m'Lola RU - you can tell why I love her so much. She's ma honeybunny! :love:

DSC01465.jpg

Thanks! We're out at the minute running around so we can't stop to talk!! See you tomorrow RU!! Lola!! Wait for me!!!! :p

What absolutely cracking pair of bunnies. are they related or did you pair them?

Well, I'm not proud, but 2 years ago, when I wasn't clued in to the plight of bunnies, I eh, found a breeder through a local vets who sold mini lops and got Benson and Lola off him. I think they share a mum but not a dad.... I think. :oops: (That being said - I don't half love them!) Lola was destined for the pet shop because her ears arent 'perfect'. They're perfect to me and Benson!! :love:

Well, I'm not proud, but 2 years ago, when I wasn't clued in to the plight of bunnies, I eh, found a breeder through a local vets who sold mini lops and got Benson and Lola off him. I think they share a mum but not a dad.... I think. :oops: (That being said - I don't half love them!) Lola was destined for the pet shop because her ears arent 'perfect'. They're perfect to me and Benson!! :love:

Lola's earsies ... :love::love::love:

Hey, it's not like you're the only one on here who's made mistakes then seen the light. Floppy and his bro were from PAH. :oops: Its what we do now we know better which matters. My next buns were from rescues or free to good homes on Gumtree which I think is almost as good as rescuing them. Millie would have been great snake food given she is quite petite! :shock:

Hey, it's not like you're the only one on here who's made mistakes then seen the light. Floppy and his bro were from PAH. :oops: Its what we do now we know better which matters. My next buns were from rescues or free to good homes on Gumtree which I think is almost as good as rescuing them. Millie would have been great snake food given she is quite petite! :shock:

True. Meet Barnaby Noel - rescued from Gumtree at Christmas. Was nearly sick at the sight of his accomodation when I picked him up. An unwanted, neglected little hamster.

DSC01309.jpg

Don't worry. Pie was from a breeder and I wouldn't change her for the world! :love: :love:

I luvs your buns. And Benson obviously luvs his Lola! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back