• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally got pics of Matilda feeding the baby!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock:

ive seen her feed from underneith, where baby lies on its back and boots tilda in the face ha! but just got pics of it feeding when tils was lying down :)

217428_2044031019034_1192116864_2507628_8175988_n.jpg

boobie alert:shock::shock::lol:
215299_2044032579073_1192116864_2507634_665455_n.jpg

224964_2044032779078_1192116864_2507635_6637006_n.jpg

When we got Grace from a rescue she was pregnant and went on to have 5 babies and I use to love watching them lie on their backs feeding they were so cute we kept all five as we just couldn't part with them :)

Matilda and her baby are both gorgeous :love::love:

It feels like yesterday you posted that you'd found the baby yet now baby is a not so mini bun looking at the size he/she is compared to Mum. How old now? Both beautiful.:love:

It feels like yesterday you posted that you'd found the baby yet now baby is a not so mini bun looking at the size he/she is compared to Mum. How old now? Both beautiful.:love:

i noo!! feels like yesturday!! and it will be 4 weeks monday! im thinking s/he will be bigger than mum as dads a lop and tildas a small mini lop! i had a look again today and no male bits poking out as of yet! i think its a girlie ! x

When we got Grace from a rescue she was pregnant and went on to have 5 babies and I use to love watching them lie on their backs feeding they were so cute we kept all five as we just couldn't part with them :)

Matilda and her baby are both gorgeous :love::love:

awww! Matilda only had 1! lol i think if she had like 5 or 6 I would of had to re-home some, i would of rehomed in pairs and kept 1 if their was a leftover! but as their was only 1 I couldn;t bare to part her from Matilda!!

makes you think of those poor mummy buns who have their babies taken from them so young :( the bond between matilda and baby is soo soo close!!

awww! Matilda only had 1! lol i think if she had like 5 or 6 I would of had to re-home some, i would of rehomed in pairs and kept 1 if their was a leftover! but as their was only 1 I couldn;t bare to part her from Matilda!!

makes you think of those poor mummy buns who have their babies taken from them so young :( the bond between matilda and baby is soo soo close!!

I think that's really rare. It's great you are keeping them together :love:

Back