• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson would like to show you around...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Come on out buns! Show all your friends at RU our bunny friendly house!!

DSC01457.jpg

Mummy. We are not coming out before we get our tea.
Yeah - you tell her Lola!

DSC01460.jpg

That's more like it Mummy - you should know better than that!
Nom nom nom - yeah, nom nom you tell her nom nom nom Lola.

DSC01469.jpg

Mum!!! We're not ready yet! Lola's at the bathroom!!

DSC01473.jpg

No Mummy. I've changed my mind - I'm staying in til later. Benson will show your friends around.

DSC01480.jpg

Okay RU follow me!! Keep up, I go fast!!!!

DSC01477.jpg

These are our patio doors - it's ok we're allowed in, come on!!

DSC01483.jpg

And here's our kitchen and an extra bit with a sofa in it - you cant see the sofa, but we like to run up behind it!! Mummy lets us!

DSC01484.jpg

And here's where Lola and me like to sit and look out. Lola still likes the doors open though - I don't care!!

DSC01454.jpg

And here I am from Chester's end of the room. Mum put a fence across the room to keep us safe, but I'm not scared and I could protect m'Lola too, but Mummy says she's not taking any chances.

Well I hope you like it RU. Maybe Lola will feel like showing you something in the morning!

:lol: Lovely bunnies, house and garden :love:

Thanks! I've had the builder in knocking down walls and putting in doors and blocking up doors!! And if anyone suggests it had anything to do with making life easier with the bunnies and trying to turn them into housebunnies - I'll deny everything!!! :lol:

Looking good there. :thumb: Also looks very much like Lola is wearuing the trousers in the marriage. :lol:

Back