• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buckley is definitely a boy, pets at home are dumb

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
The nice vet Alistair at wood vets told us so :) He was an amazingly helpful vet. He told us why he was doing all the things he was doing, taught us how to wipe Buckley's nose, did a thorough health check and said "I am 99.5% sure that Buckley is a boy" He also pointed out to us why Buckley's snuffles hasnt gone away: the previous vet (at the brambles in churchdown) had put him on 0.38ml septrin once a day... OK Buckley was only 580g when the dosage was given but still. He's now on 1ml once a day :) fingers crossed this nips the snuffles in the bud, his chest is still clear :)

Also, Buckley has put on 70 grams in 7 days :shock: I thought he'd got bigger :lol:

I went to pets at home and bought a decent carrier (a cat one for pets up to 5kg) for £11 (and it's a shade of blue which matches Buckley's cage, I'm such a girl) along with hay and straw... the woman was like "cats don't eat hay" :roll: Also they don't appear to have sold any bunnies this weekend and they're closed tomorrow, so we can hope!

Anyway, I must go and bow down to the great god Buckley and beg for his forgiveness for taking him in the car to be poked and prodded by another strange man.

Hope everyone has had a good day and that all bunnies are well today <3

P.S. weekend vet appointments: ouch. My bank balance hurts.

Well that's good you know now after being told different things about if he's a boy or girl! :)

Back