• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How did your rabbits personality change when you bonded them with another rabbit?

MichelleGsPets

Alpha Buck
How did your rabbits personality change when you bonded them with another rabbit?

I'm currently bonding my rabbits and wondering how will there personalitys change/if they will.

It depends on the rabbit really.

Beano I'd had for many months so knew her well, before being bonded to Gordon she was very grumpy, always wanted her own way and very possesive over her things, I wasn't allowed to touch them but she was gentle at heart I knew. Gordon I don't know before Beano really because I adopted him to bond with her, when he got here he seemed quite calm and a happy little boy. Then after bonding Beano became calmer, shared everything with Gordon and very loving towards him. And Gordon showed he had a cheeky side and likes to follow Beano round. :)

Back