• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet poor little Brie-Very sad

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This is Brie she has been handed in to our care after being classed as nervous and the also because the children wouldn't look after her.

The below are two very sad video's of Brie
*Please don't watch if you get upset easily*

snowy2006_2006
[/URL][/IMG]
snowy2006_2006
[/URL][/IMG]

This little rabbit was presented to her vets at the beginning of Jan, they refused an x-ray :censored: even though the vets suggested one as thought her back may have been broken.:( She was given pain relief but that was it.
Her owners then handed her in to our care, two weeks ago, saying she had pulled a muscle in her back. Sadly this doesn't appear to be the case.
She is happy, keeping herself clean, eating and toileting ok but it looks like she'll not get the use of her legs back.

Theo is being her angel and has offered her a sanctuary place.

Thank you Theo I know that you'll do every thing you can for her. :)

Poor girl makes me so sad whilst watching Max foster bun binkying around the run. :( What an angel Theo is for taking her on.

Aww poor little darling! :cry: I don't get upset easily, but those videos definitely brought tears to my eyes, I couldn't watch all of the second one.

So glad she managed to get to you and very happy she's found a home with Theo :)

I didn't watch the videos after reading the warning, but so pleased the little one is in good hands now.

Poor little mite, the video's have brought tears to my eyes and made me so angry that someone could leave her like that the :censored: My daughter of 8 has watched the video with me and can't believe it either. What has the human race come to?? :cry:

Poor little girl :( I'm glad she has a new home with Theo though.

Have your vets seen her Tracy? If so what did they say?

Yes my vets have seen her she's being treated for Ec just in case but they feel it's likely to be irreversible damage. They do feel she's happy and pain free though. To the point that she had her myxi vacc.:D

Oh poor girl :cry: Atleast she is not in pain mercifully. I cant believe any vet would refuse an xray looking at her like that :?:evil:

I am so glad this girl is in good hands now, her future is looking brighter already :love:

Oh thats so so sad. I havent watched the video as I do get upset, but its just horrible to think that they just left her like that.

Well done Tracy and Theo for everything you are doing for her. I will send loads and loads of positive vibes for her xx

Oh poor girl :cry: Atleast she is not in pain mercifully. I cant believe any vet would refuse an xray looking at her like that :?:evil:

I am so glad this girl is in good hands now, her future is looking brighter already :love:

I think it was her owners that refused it :( But that's equally horrible.

Glad she's had treatment and been vacc'd, sounds like she's a wee fighter :D:D

Oh it's gorgeous Brie :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I was lucky enough to meet this gorgeous young lady last Sunday and had no hesitation in offering her a sanctuary place, she is a real little sweetheart with such a strong spirit and we will do everything we possibly can to help her, I have already spoken with my vet on our course of action and we are going to see if Accupuncture will help her.

I would like to make it clear that it was the previous owners who wouldn't pay for an xray, the vets advised it but the owners refused and never even took her back for a check up:cry:

We already love her to bits and she isn't with us yet but we can't wait.

Thank you Tracy for allowing us the opportunity of giving this lovely girl a forever home

I'm in tears now. Bar-steward owners who would not pay for an x-ray but let's face it, they certainly wouldn't have paid for any treatment so what would have happened to her :(

Tracey and Theo, you are both angels. I'd like to make a small contribution to Bries treatment as I feel this is going to be ongoing and costly. PM me to let me know how.

I hope you reported them to the RSPCA, and they will look to prosecute. It's against the law to withhold needed medical treatment. Just glad she's safe now.

Back