• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Curly lettuce

As far as I am aware they can only have romaine lettuce, but I do not know for sure so you will have to wait for somebody who knows to come along :lol:

Mom and Dad had a load of it in their veg box delivery so brought a bagful of it over to us!

When you say curly lettuce... what sort of lettuce is it? I was under the impression buns could have most lettuces apart from iceburg/real pale lettuce. We feed ours red lettuce/lollo rosso which is curly :) ETA Google images might be your friend to find out what sort of lettuce it is :lol: xx

looks like lollo to me - its luuurrrvely so if louie doesn't like it, i'll have it:D

i give the piggies lettuce sometimes, usually romaine (not iceberg) but eric doesn't like it:roll:

I think I've fed it to mine, i know lettuce is a bit of a controversial subject but I've fed mine most kinds, bar iceberg, and it's never upset their tums or caused any other problems

Thanks everyone, will try him with a little bit today. He probably wont like it after all this :roll:

Back