• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU'ers who know about housing ?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Which should I get once Harry and Maisie are bonded ?

A 4 X 4 wendy house with a 4 X 2 shelf
Or
A 6 x 2 hutch with 4 X 6 underneith run
Or
A 6 X 2 double hutch
Or
Single 6 X 3 hutch

Help ????

6x2 hutch and 6x4 run is the minimum you should keep a pair in, none of the others give you enough space.

Oops sorry about the 4x4 shed.

I think the 6x2 hutch plus 6x4 run together would be cheap and ideal, but if your looking for something larger then you could buy a wendy house plus run together

:wave:

Unfortuanley I dont have enough room for a shed and run. i think I am going to go with the the 6x2 hutch with a 6 X 4 run undernieth.
I hope this will be ok nas it is the reccomandation for a pair of buns, what do u think ?

I have a pair of medium sized rabbits in a 6x2 hutch with attached 6x4 run and the rescue I got the rabbits from said it was a good sized hutch and run :)

Last edited:
Which should I get once Harry and Maisie are bonded ?

A 4 X 4 wendy house with a 4 X 2 shelf
Or
A 6 x 2 hutch with 4 X 6 underneith run
Or
A 6 X 2 double hutch
Or
Single 6 X 3 hutch

Help ????

Option 2. A and E currently have a shed with no run attached and I always fell so bad that they arent out in the sun and cant feel the wind even though they have a mesh door and free range time each day

Back