• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinning

Shinysun

Young Bun
Was watching the buns chinning the other day, does anybody think it's their equivalent of a Facebook 'Like' ? :lol:

Is that when they rub their chins on each other? or different things in the area? Yeah, haha that could be a modern term for it! My two always rub their chins on each other - although, looking again, I think they might be trying to push each other out of the way!

It's just one of those phrases that has become stuck in my mind now, and whenever I see them rub their chins on something I think 'ohh she's facebook liking that'

I rubbed my chin on my other half's shoulder, and he was like 'are you facebook liking me?' :lol:

I like the Nemo idea too though, love those seagulls!

i chin my bunnies, esp matthew because he's always liked it. tabby likes it but as she tends to show her affection with her teeth, i keep her away from any major arteries!

Back