• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Waffle please

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
She hasn't had a serious tummy ache for nearly 6 months now but today she was tummy pressing when I got up this morning. Luckily I had a vet appointment for her anyway this morning as she was due her VHD.

I asked them to check her tummy and there are no gut sounds (she was fine last night) so she has had metoclop and pain relief. I have brought her home and left her in peace and quiet with some grass and dandelions from the garden as the vet recommended.

I wonder if it was brought on by the fact we cleared out her room yesterday to give her more space but she spent most of yesterday afternoon exploring and binkying.

Please can I have some nomm nomming vibes please.

Come on Waffle!

Normally bunnies pick the worst time, thank goodness you had a vets appointment this morning anyway.

Just wanted to say that Waffle is feeling much better now and would like to thank everyone for the vibes.

She has started moulting like mad and now has a rather fetchingly silly hairstyle :lol::lol::lol:

I was supposed to take her today for her VHD which she was booked in for on Saturday but I know it stresses her out so I have decided to postpone until next Tuesday so she has time to recover from the stress of the past few days.

Sorry I missed this. So pleased Waffle is now much better, I hope she is fully recovered in time for her jab next week :D xx

Back